Hook: Size 10 Barbless hooks
Thread: UNI-Thread 8/0 Pumpkin
Body: UNI Axxel 6 glitter thread in orange
Thorax: UV Straggle Fritz
Varnished head with UV Rock Hard varnish
- Tie on thread and take to just before the hook bend.
- Tie in the Axxel glitter thread and take thread back to just before the hook eye,
- Take Axxel thread up to just before the hook eye leaving enough room to tie in the UV straggle fritz. and tie in with the thread, snip off excess.
- Tie in the UV straggle fritz, and wind around hook 3 times and tie in with the thread, snip off excess.
- Build up a nice head to the hook eye.
- Cover the head with a coat of varnish
Please see attached another great buzzer I have tied and caught the attached fish on them today, a very nice 6lb 8oz brown trout and a cracking 9lb 8oz rainbow trout:-
Must say they are really cracking flies for catching fish.
TSF Publications Limited